This high energy magnet material allows reduced size and weight of magnetic product while providing the greatest resistance to demagnetization.
Rare Earth Samarium Cobalt Magnets
SmCo magnets are available in a number of different grades for a variety of applications. SmCo magnets are brittle and the use of diamond tools are recommended for machining. Machining should be performed prior to magnetizing. SmCo is mechanically weak but magnetically strong with greater Heat Resistance than Neodymium.
- High heat resistance and temperature stability
- Precision Cutting, Grinding, Fabrication and Assembly to your specifications.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Operating Temperatures up to 576°F
- All Grades, Sizes and Configurations are available.