Protect your product, people, and processing equipment from damaging ferrous particles, scrap and tramp metals with Storch high strength Rare Earth plate magnets. Rare Earth plate magnets provide an effective and low cost solution where medium to coarse tramp metal needs to be collected. Rare Earth plate magnets can be suspended over your product flow, inline below the product. Rare Earth plate magnets produce a strong magnetic field separating tramp iron from your pneumatic, liquid product flow or powder bulk solids applications.
Rare Earth plate magnets are ideally suited as non-obstructive magnetic traps in vacuum, pneumatic and gravity duct work systems. Plate magnets mat be used in light inverted suspended applications less than 4″ burden depths, while Storch Overhead magnetic separators are recommended for inverted separation greater than 4″.
Storch offers 60 Rare Earth plate magnets in 2 different series pre-engineered as standard or extended reach-out configurations.
32 standard sizes, 2 Thicknesses, 2 Widths with 8″ to 72″ lengths providing solutions for low and high flow rates, separating tramp metals.
- Lifetime Guarantee of Permanent Magnet Strength
- Less than 1% loss in 100 years when properly used
- Designed to fit your specific application
- 304 Stainless Steel construction standard
- Finest of Magnetic Materials used meeting IMA/MMPA standards
- Metal finishes to meet all Food grade, dairy & pharmaceutical rare earth plate magnet specifications
- Save $$ by avoiding damage and downtime to expensive processing machines
- Avoid ferrous debris in materials & products
- Low maintenance costs
Standard Reach-out Series Rare Earth Neodymium Plate Magnets
100 Series Std Reach-out Rare Earth Neodymium Plate Magnets
Extended Reach-out Series Rare Earth Neodymium Plate Magnets
Typical Applications: Powder Bulk Solids, Glass Recycling, Plastics Injection Molding, Liquids, Wood Chips, Food, Grain, Ingredients, Pharmaceuticals
Options: 316L stainless steel, 430 stainless steel extended poles, Abrasion Resistant Face, Face plates tapered, stepped or smooth, liquid tight construction, piano hinges, mounting holes, brackets, supports, and custom duct work