Rare earth magnets such as Neodymium-Iron-Boron have permanent magnetic capabilities yet are far more advanced and developed than Ceramic and Alnico materials. Their characteristics and properties are very distinctive.
Neodymium materials exhibit temporary or irreversible loss of flux at temperatures over 200 degree C. The Maximum operating temperature = 176 degree F.
- Incredibly strong holding values in relation to their size
- Highly resistant to demagnetizing
- Wide range of stock NdFeB for quick Ship
- Same holding power in a smaller package
- More stable in demagnetizing environments
Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet (NdFeB)
NOTE: Magnets will be shipped MAGNETIZED unless otherwise specified. Additional sizes available in all grades.