Storch Magnetic Skate Rails (MSR series) are engineered for added support of suspended wide sheet steel between and outside of Storch Magnetic Gearbelt Conveyors. Magnetic Skate Rails can prevent bowing or sagging of wide sheets in press-feeding, stacking and de-stacking applications. Magnetic Skate Rails can also be used in stand-alone applications where sheet grabbers [grips], vacuum cups or other means are used to mobilize the sheet.
- Adjustable magnetic strength
- Non-marring rollers
- Low friction transfer of suspended ferrous sheets
- Maintain Class A product surface finish
- Reduce initial costs by using fewer conveyors
- No belts to wear or replace
- Reduce labor expenses