- High Energy Rare Earth Magnetic Drum Separator provides 5 ½ times Strength over
- standard ferrite ceramic drums available.
- 100% More Magnetic Gauss at furthest coolant flow under precision formed weir.
- 98% Separation Efficiency down to 10-20 Micron.
- Most Dependable Non-Disposable maintenance free Magnetic Pre-Filter Available.
- Hi-Intensity rugged Industrial Magnetic Drum built to Outperform & Outlast!
Keep gravity liquid flows, coolants, wash systems and more….CLEAN – with Storch Hi-Energy Rare Earth Self-Cleaning Magnetic Chip Coolant Separators (CCS – Series) or Specials Built-to-Suit your unique or larger central applications. Storch CCS-Series nearly eliminates costs of paper filter media, labor to change/clean filters, tanks and fluid lines. Your Liquid or Coolant is directed into the powerful permanent rare earth industrial magnetic rotating drum face, resulting in a magnetic cake screen of ferrous, and trapped non-ferrous when operated in optional Index mode.
Chip Coolant Separators (CCS)
- Eliminate/Reduce up
- to 98% of Filter Media
- Multiply life of Coolant.
- ØImprove Part Tolerances
- Increase Tooling Life
- Protect Pumps and
- Cut Maintenance Costs
- Reduce Downtime.
- Improve Profits!
- Engineered to Outlast
- Outperform, & provide the BEST VALUE!
- Pumps & Valves
Surge Break Tanks:
- Side Drives
- Double Reduction
- Motor Brand Preference
- Indexing Controls
Secondary Finish Filters
Keep Cutting Coolants Clean with Storch Self-Cleaning Magnetic Chip Coolant Separators while Reducing Costs. Remove ferrous and non-ferrous particles easily and efficiently. The coolant is directed into a powerful wet industrial magnetic drum separator, which attracts the ferrous particles onto the drum magnet face, the resulting cake also traps the non-ferrous contaminants when operating in index mode.
- Self cleaning magnet
- Permanent Magnet Hi-intensity flat faced exposed polarity drum, provides most effective separation.
- No paper products or filter elements to buy or dispose of, eliminating media costs
- Magnetic filter cleans coolant, providing longer life and lower costs
- Extends life of tooling and machinery
- Stainless steel housing
- Index mode rotates every 4 hours or on rise in liquid level for removal of cake, prevents drying and hardening of cake to drum—with indexing controller.
- Standard unit operates in continuous mode
Chip Coolant Separator Filters
Chip Coolant separators are specifically designed* to integrate with chip-producing machine tools and grinding machines, or as part of a central coolant system.
Coolant Separators Provide:
- Improved coolant filtration
- Improved part quality
- Extended life of pump and filtration parts
- Coolant recycling cleaner coolants
- Reduced costs
- Industrial Automation